The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Monday, June 14, 2010

TV Meme Days 11 and 12

SORRY! I have to make up for the weekend. I am not going to make this a habit, I promise!

Day 11: A Show That Disappointed

Hmmmm. This one is sort of tricky. Again, when it comes to TV, I don't really anticipate anything and if I don't like something then I stop watching. I'm inclined to say "Infomania", which I mentioned in my Day 1 post - for some reason, it's seemed to really go downhill in more recent days, but it's still quite funny and has its redeeming factors for sure. I'm also tempted to say the most recent season of "The Office", what I've seen is just not up to par with what I originally fell in love with. Neither of those were horribly disappointing but definitely didn't live up to my expectations.

Day 12: An Episode I've Watched More Than 5 Times

Haha, any episode of Spongebob, basically. Or, perhaps the Benihana Christmas episode of "The Office". :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...leave a comment!