The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

TV Meme Day 25: A Show I Plan on Watching

There are two shows that have been recommended to me by fellow bloggers:

The first is Parks and Recreation, which I need to watch. I saw one episode once and really liked it - I just can't explain why I never watched any others. Amy Poehler is just so wonderful and I'm itching to see Adam Scott in a few episodes.


The second, is Community, which Simon endlessly recommends to me. :P I really have no idea what the show is about, but it has the awesome actress from Drake and Josh! Haha.



I promise I'll get on to those shows immediately. :)

This is automated! I promise I'll be back in the virtual flesh as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Both are great! pretty much everything on NBC Thursday night is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally concur on that first one! If you've lost any faith in it based on its six-episode first season, get your hands on the second season stat! It truly gets better and better through the duration. It's sort of become the best show in the NBC lineup.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!