The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Friday, June 18, 2010

TV Meme Day 17: Fave Miniseries

This is going to sound horribly embarrassing, and rather pathetic, but...I can't think of even one minseries that I've watched. That's right - I've never seen a miniseries! That's not good. Not good at all. So, for this day of the meme, I beg of you readers - are there any miniseries that I need to check out? Any that you think I neeeeeed to see right now? Sound off in the comments! :)

6 comments:

  1. Well, I grew up with Jim Henson's The Storyteller miniseries. I actually thought it was a series, and was really surprised there's only 9 episodes of the original series, and 4 or 5 more of the Greek myths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really haven't seen "Angels in America"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Band of Brothers is a must watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have never seen a miniseries! Angels in America is available on Youtube I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I don't want to give away my future post, but read it, and then you must watch "miniseries in question." For real, "miniseries in question" is only the best miniseries of all time! "Miniseries in question" actually outdoes most theatrical films. WATCH "MINISERIES IN QUESTION!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sitou_amy: Oh! I'll look into that, thanks for the recommendation!

    Noecitos: No, I really haven't...I definitely need to especially with it being Meryl Streep and all.

    Castor: Okay! Thanks. I think my parents might have it on DVD...I'll make sure to get it. haha

    Jude: Yea, I'm not alone! Thanks for the suggestion.

    Luke: Gah, the suspense! Now I'm really, really on edge. You better write that post soon. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!