The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Versatile! :D

Guess what guys! I won something! Sorta. Haha. Simon, at Four of Them, has lovingly bestowed this little complimentary memelike thing. I have to write 7 facts about myself, then I get to pass this on to another lucky group of peeps. So...here goes!

  1. I've been playing piano since I was 4...I can't even remember that far back! But it's my calling, I think.
  2. Speaking of piano, my piano teacher is the coolest guy ever. He's so smart and besides being a genius about piano, he's also a film and literature aficionado.
  3. Top 5 directors right now: Miyazaki, Lynch, Tarantino, Hitchcock, Anderson
  4. I love to cook. Going vegetarian forced me to cook even more which is one of my favorite things about it. I made peanut butter and jelly cookies today! They were delicious! Muahaha.
  5. I love Bjork. I'm also obsessed with St. Vincent, The Bird and the Bee, The Noisettes, The National, Ella Fitzgerald, and many others. I recently had a big Ke$ha phase (don't judge!). You can check out my last.fm profile if you really want to know the extent of my musical taste. Haha!
  6. I make movies with my friends in our spare time. Sometime's they're extremely stupid, sometimes they're pretty decent...but they always make us laugh. :P
  7. I'm going to see "Gone With the Wind" in an old theater in my town this weekend...sooo stoked.
Well, there you go! I hope those facts were enlightening and not too overly egocentric. ;)


Uh...sorry if you've already been tagged or if I neglected to tag you...it's late. :)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Gone with the Wind, make sure to empty the tank first if you know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go St. Vincent! Woo!

    (by the way, off chance Journalistic Skepticism and Encore are reading this, I was gonna pass along to you, but I assumed you already got it at some point. I must cover all bases, okay?)

    Which Anderson?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!