The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"You Again" Trailer



How come I'd never heard of this movie until just now? I'm not really sure what to think though...this trailer makes it look kind of like a cheap-laughs type of comedy. Then again, cheap-laughs are still laughs, and just look at that cast! Sigourney! Jamie! Kristen! Kristen!!! And Betty White's "Twitter" thing at the end made me laugh hysterically. So, who knows. This actually might be quite enjoyable!

What are your thoughts on this trailer? Had you even heard of this movie until just now?

2 comments:

  1. I cannot watch the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it not working? I tried it again but my computer played it!

    Unless you just cannot physically bring yourself to watch it, in which case I cannot help you.

    haha.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!