The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mis Disculpas...

Sorry everyone for the slow in posting! I have juries for piano and AP exams coming up very soon so it's going to be a slow couple of weeks.

Unfortunately not all of us are child prodigies.

However, I have an exciting project I'm going to take on that I'll announce to ya'll soon, and more Best Score Rankings and reviews coming up...among other things. Just bear with me! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Robert,
    I'm hosting the My Best Post blog-a-thon.
    It goes from May 21st-23rd. Want to be a part of it?
    It's pretty easy. You've already written your entry.
    Just send me a link to your best/favorite/underrated blog post! Thanks!

    http://he-shot-cyrus.blogspot.com/2010/04/big-announcement-revealed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh juries... I remember it all too well. Good luck, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. elgringo, I'd love to! Let me just think of what post I want to submit.

    and thanks Luke!! Haha I'm going to need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AP levels? What are you complaining about? I can barely pass Standard.

    Well, good luck with them, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simon, I must say that you've got me beat in that department...hm. haha

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!