The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ugh

Not only did I walk by it being filmed recently by Columbus Circle, but I also just noticed out that Jayma Mays, Sofia Vergara, Paul Rubens, Hank Azaria, and KATY PERRY (?!?!) are going to be in the upcoming Smurfs movie.

I would really have no desire to see it but with that cast, and the fact that I'm all excited that I was nearby its filming locale...I might have to. Sigh! Maybe it'll be good, sometimes these types of movies pleasantly surprise me. Plus, smurfs are pretty adorable aren't they?

So how about you? Yea or Nay on "The Smurfs"?

4 comments:

  1. She's doing a voice, according to IMDb, which is very intriguing...it seems kind of like an Avril Lavigne film route to me though. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Smurfs movie? Is nothing sacred?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!