The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Banner!

Look everyone! I made a new banner!

Anyway, no eye-dentification (oh did you see what I did there? muahaha) contest yet. I'm holding out a little while before I do that. If you're so in the mood to do a contest, please go enter my Fantasy Logline Challenge! Please? :P

This new banner is interesting, I actually think it's easier to identify who all is on it than the last time, though I threw in a couple challengers in there.

Enjoy, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, why do you keep throwing anime at me!?!

    Anyway, you've been linked. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool banner! I agree that's relatively easy to recognize most of the people on it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!