The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Alive and Kicking!

Sorry for the slow in posts everyone! I've been a bit slow on the movie-watching. Even though finals and juries are over, I still seem to have a neverending load of things to attend to. I've been watching a lot of TV though, and I started watching True Blood from the beginning. Do any of ya'll watch that?

I think it's an interesting show. I haven't gotten very far into the first season yet, but it's pretty addicting. I've come to the conclusion that anything involving vampires is basically trash (with SOME exceptions), it just depends on whether or not it's redeeming trash or just plain trash.

Like, True Blood, it's got a lot of good things about it from what I can tell. Anna Paquin is really great in it, and the supporting cast is also good. The plot is sure similar to Twilight but it's so much more risky and developed, and thus more enjoyable. Also, that opening credits sequence is the shiz.

I've got no solid opinion on the show yet, I'm liking it though so far, and I have to get through the two seasons before the new one starts. Haha!

Anyway, I promise to be bloggin' bout some movies soon, be patient all! Please comment below on your thoughts on True Blood or anything else that pops into your mind. Finally, don't forget to vote for your favorite Logline Challenge Pitch in the sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. I don't get any of the good channels, stop bragging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pshhh I just use the computer to do all my TV bidding. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!