The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Oooooh!!!

I am so excited right now! I thought I was going to have to wait at least a year or so before Tomm Moore, the director of the lovely "The Secret of Kells", would announce anything about a second film. However, thanks to In Contention, I have been proven incorrect! Apparently, Moore is already knee deep on his next movie, which is called "Song of the Sea". I love alternative animation like this and seeing some of this footage that has been released (embedded below) it looks like it will be quite nice.

Song Of The Sea - Conceptual Trailer from Cartoon Saloon on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! He makes me feel like a child again!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!