The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Color Purple Recasting

Andrew from Encore Entertainment is hosting his final episode of LAMB Casting at the Large Association of Movie Blogs (which I am not yet a part of due to my blog's youth...the time will come though, I assure you all).

Anyway, this time around, the assignment was to recast "The Color Purple", but as a musical this time around.

Needless to say, I participated, so I want you all to go over there! The choices are all really interesting, and I'm not supposed to tell you which one is mine. So I won't. Though if you know me really, really well you'd probably be able to figure it out. ;)

ANYWAY, go vote for which new Color Purple cast you think is the best, and have fun with it!

Do it or ELSE

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to watch this movie for a while- the really old one. Interesting...!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!