The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Friday, August 13, 2010

"Love and Other Drugs" Trailer


Okay, so this is interesting. I thought from what I'd heard around the water cooler that this was going to be more of a drama? Rather than this romantic dramedy thing. On the other hand, it could just be a marketing technique. I'm still madly wanting to see this - usually a trailer like this wouldn't hook me in, but there's just something about Anne Hathaway crying and being amazing that just draws me in. Plus, Jake looks like he's going to do quite nicely. Curiosity, elevated...

This is a big awards-buzz one to keep an eye on, what are your thoughts on the first trailer?

2 comments:

  1. That post-title gag was amusing...isn't this supposed to be, like, historical? Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like more of a romantic comedy then a drama, but maybe it will be the "Up In The Air" this year. I love Anne Hathaway, and I hope she gives a really great performance here, just in like Rachel Getting Married. What did you think of her in that?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!