The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Even the second time...


..."The Social Network" is amazing. Hooray for staying power! I watched it on DVD with my mom and sister, and my dad for the first five minutes, but then he left. Not sure why.

Anyhoo, in other news, for those of you who don't know, the Oscar nominations come out on Tuesday which I'm pretty PSYCHED about. As in, I'm upset because some amazing films and performances and technical thingies are going to get snubbed, but it's always fun to complain about it, right?

Plus, you all can be looking forward to this year's biggest cinematic event (heh), my "Golden Cornea Awards". Which will be happening muy soon, I promise. Just, you know, have to wait to get the results back from Pricewaterhouse.

Um, anyway, that's all I have to say. It was obviously nothing significant, but feel free to start a discussion below on any topic of your fancy. I promise that posts with some actual legitimate thought behind them are coming soon. Don't I always say that?

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it with my folks. I feel like they'd like it, as they generally admire Fincher's work. It goes without saying that I'm looking forward to those Golden Cornea Awards, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too for the noms!

    I hope to see The Social Network on Jan 27, as it's the day it's going to be released in my country. I hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait - I sort of feel like you're heaping praise on this movie because of your resemblance to Jesse Eisenberg that I just noticed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walter: I hope the awards live up to your expectations! Haha

    Malcolm: I'm sure you're love it! Obviously I do, haha.

    Luke: AHAHA! Well thanks Luke, I'll take that as a compliment. I'm actually really jealous of his hair; I want his hairstyle. Hahaha no but I do really love the movie. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!