The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Banner Contest!

Well, it's that time again...for a eye-dentification Banner contest! I've had this current banner for far too long and it's almost time to switch it out, so you know what that means....you guys get to try to identify whose eyes are present!

AND, this time around, the prize is extra-special! Or anyway, it's kind of cool. If you win, I'll WRITE YOU A SONG! And record it, and give it to you in mp3 format! Yeah! I'll write it about whatever you want. If you want me to write a song based on your favorite movie, sure, or maybe a love song to you, or even if you want me to write you a song about like, flying ponies taking over Mars then that's cool too. It's allllll up to you.

Or, if you don't want a special song, then you can take the prize that I normally give out - a guest post on this blog! Or something else. The prize is negotiable. Heh heh.

Anyway. Let's review the rules.

1. Look at the banner at the top of my blog. You know, the one with all the eyes on it. Haha!

2. Send me an email at marioman60@gmail.com and write down the actor/actress and the film that the eyes are from. For animated films, just the name of the movie is fine.

3. Points are given for each correct part of the answer. So you get 1 point for the right actor, 1 point for the right movie.

4. Whoever gets the most points WINS!!!




All right so that's all there is to it. You've got two weeks to do it (the deadline for entries will be the 19th of January. GO!

7 comments:

  1. ooh, I wanna song! Or a guest post. Either. Eye-study time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I never win these. But I'll get contact high if anyone goes for Martian Ponies song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SugaryCinic: Hooray! Good luck! :)

    Simon: Hey, you never know, maybe this will be your time! And then if you win I'll totally give you a martian ponies song. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gonna record this song too or will it be just the lyrics?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Rich, I am going to record (piano and sing) the song as well! I mean, I guess the disclaimer here is that I can't guarantee that you'll like the song I make for you. Haha. But if that is the case, you can always have a guest post to make up for it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah you did say that. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, I can tell about 8. For sure I know the last one, but the 1st one is tricky. 2nd from the top is a trick one! Coz she doesn't look like that in real life xD And I know the 3rd on the 2nd row by heart ;P

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!