The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I am obligated to comment on this

Just a little sumpin' sumpin' I just came across today, to take our minds off awards season......


Well honestly, I have no idea what Ke$ha was going for here. I mean, with product placement more shameless than that in the "Telephone" video, religious imagery more unsuccessful than that of "Alejandro", and hairstyles worse than this, it seems like kind of a mess.

On the other hand, the song is fun, I have a guilty love for Ke$ha, and honestly I guess it fits the song pretty well. I can't say I'm disappointed! Plus, that part where she falls off the building...ooooonly Ke$ha. Only Ke$ha.

Ke$ha - love her, hate her, love to hate her, hate to love her, refuse to write her name with a dollar sign? Comment below!

3 comments:

  1. urrrgh, I can't stand Ke-dollarsign-a. Beyond the fact that I don't really care for her music, she just looks so...skeezy. Like, she hasn't showered in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, she's like personified Herpes, that girl.

    But the worst part is we all know she's not that stupid. She got an absurdly high SAT score, she went to college lectures when she was in high school or something...I mean, there could be explanations of blackmail and cheating and horniness behind all this, but come on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are both right. She's the personification of trashiness.

    But Simon, it is sad, isn't it? Like, even my mom said to me: "it's sad that the girl who brushes her teeth with a bottle of jack probably got a higher SAT score than you." and I was like...O_o

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!