Hello everyone! I'm back. And still stressed, but mildly less so. Haha. My recital went very well, and thanks to all of you who looked at my website and left kind comments on my last post! It was so nice of youuu. :)
so I have a few items to discuss in this post, for which I will use the extremely organized bulletpoint format. Woohoo!
- You should check out the Vegetarian/Vegan Movie Characters page if you haven't in a while - there are a lot of new additions since I keep thinking of/seeing more and more!
- I saw "Please Give" and kind of loved it. Random. But yes. And now we're just two people holding shit in bags!
- Besides that, I'm horribly behind in seeing movies that are coming out that I want to see. Oh the difficulties of being busy! Grrr. Have ya'll seen any good ones lately? Speak up below.
- Ummm...Modern Family was awesome this past week? Funny, and grrrreat character development. Ty Burrell really was fantastic in particular.
- Okay...guilty pleasure alert...14 DAYS TIL KE$HA'S NEW ALBUM. *Ahem* um, yikes, everyone's looking at me weird...uh...i like Beethoven? Yeah. Haha.
I think that's it. I feel like there was more I wanted to say...but...i'm sorry. I'm so incoherent. This doesn't even count as an excuse for a blog post. I promise I'll start actually making an effort soon. Please don't hate me! Eek!