The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hey...it's my birthday!

Hahahaha! Not to be like, self advertising myself or anything. But, yeah! I'm the big 18 now. Officially an adult. So, yay! I unfortunately don't share a bday with any big movie-related people. Though evidently I do have the same birthday as Claude Monet (one of my favorite artists), Aaron Copland (one of my favorite composers) and...Condoleeza Rice! Very cool stuff. I think I shall celebrate by buying Scott Pilgrim Vs The World on DVD. :P


8 comments:

  1. D'awww, 18, so long ago! (yeah I only just turned 21, so what?) Happy B-day dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. I hope adulthood doesn't eviscerate your general happy-go-lucky nature.

    But yes, Scott Pilgrim is a bitchin' way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ancient.
    Hope you had a fantastic day (send me some cake!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jose, my sentiments exactly! :)
    At first glance, I gotta say - I thought that big pic of Scott Pilgrim plastered across your blog accompanying "It's My Birthday" meant you were hoping someone gifted it to you. lol

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!