The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Monday, November 29, 2010

These things never get old.

Leo is very disappointed in you, Mr. Murphey

Teehee.

Anyway I am still alive, I promise you. I feel like the past five posts I've done have been me being all like "I'm not dead! I promise I'll post more! I swear!" So, I truly do apologize. But this cloud does have a silver lining - I turned in all my college apps today, so yay! We all have to go through it and I'm finally done. And I went to the movies a lot this past week so I've become inspired to do some writing. So hold on ya'll because I'm coming back with a vengeance.

Muahahaha!

4 comments:

  1. This is my second favourite Inception related happening (the first being Ms. Cotillard), ha. Leo's expression there is golden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to see Inception to get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assumed you were still partying for your bday :P
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!