The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
30 Sentence Story...(AKA I got taggedzors!)
Well everyone, it's meme time again! I've been tagged by the lovely Simon to do this meme, started by The Kid in the Front Row! So I have to continue this little story by writing a sentence of my own, and tag someone else to write the next sentence in the series. I tag...Andrew. Good luck. Haha!
1. Jane never expected to visit Belarus, but it was the only possibly solution after what had happened.
2. Her lonely planet guide had advised her that it was a great place for birdwatching- so she packed her binoculars- Todd would have been proud, had he not been lying in a coma.
3. Poor Todd; Jane remembered the incident so well: he had spotted a rare long-whiskered owlet, had ran out into the street to snap a photo, and had thusly been hit by an ice cream truck.
4. Except the ice cream truck was actually a roasted salmon!
5. Upon seeing this strange occurance, a Portuguese fisherman who happened to be standing on the other side of the street (and who was also, coincidentally, the resident expert on salmon) ran to scene and called 911, prompting Todd's speedy - albeit smelly - rescue.
30. The three of them left as quickly as they could and vowed never to return again, especially if Jane was in town.