The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Crazy, Stupid, Love" Trailer


The awesomeness of the cast kept causing me to flip out. Julianne, Emma, Ryan, Marisa and Steve? Really, it's perfect - especially since all the couples look like they'll have amazing chemistry (Emma and Ryan! That's so cute!) it looks like the humor might fall into the trashy/cheap laughs category, but I have a feeling that the amazing actors will make it all work. I mean, you really can't go wrong with these people. To guarantee the amazingness, the trailer features Grizzly Bear music, so, I mean, there you go.

Your thoughts? Amazing cast with a ton of potential, or trashy-derivative summer comedy? Sound off below!

4 comments:

  1. i honestly can't wait.
    it was already on my most anticipated list, but the trailer looks really good.
    i think you're spot on about the cast. it feels like even if the script is flawed they'll save it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be great stuff. Pairing Carell with some Oscar pedigreed actors (Moore, Gosling)? That could lead to good things. It's like Little Miss Sunshine all over again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I'm in love with the cast! The trailer also show potential for some depth which should make for a memorable rom-com for once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amir: Exactly, I agree with you completely. I can't wait!

    Luke: Ooooh I hope you're right! I would be happy if Steve was even just a tiny bit as good as he was in LMS, since he was so phenomenal there.

    Castor: So true! The world needs a good rom com...too many crappy ones. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!