The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Consider...

As most of you probably know, I'm a proud member of the Large Association of Movie Blogs, AKA the LAMB. Anyway, every year they do their own member-voted awards for movie blogs. This is my first year in the running, so I'd appreciate it if you guys could go over here and read about the process and vote for me (if you think I deserve it, of course)!

Also, I'd also really appreciate it if you guys looked over to my right sidebar and browsed through all of the blogs over there. Most of them are also members of the LAMB and all are fantastic blogs who are super deserving of your attention and votes during the LAMMYs.

Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...leave a comment!