The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Friday, March 19, 2010

"Eat, Pray, Love" Trailer




Not like every movie blogger hasn't chimed in on this, but I figured that I might as well. It looks...interesting? The part of me that had an intense desire to see "Julie and Julia" last year is also wanting to see this really badly. Julia Roberts is just too sweet to resist!!! And Viola Davis - amazing in "Doubt", I'd be interested to see what she does with this.

On the other hand...it looks like a lot of random stuff is going to happen with no real purpose in the end. Will I see it? Perhaps...if nothing else better comes out that same weekend. It looks more like a DVD watch for me.

What do you think? Yes or no on "Eat Pray Love"?

1 comment:

  1. This looks so...
    So, you know those super-rich, pretty women who haven't gone a week without someone pining for them, are amazingly 'talented', and then just go around whining about how they need to 'find themselves'? I imagine this will be their video Bible.
    Oh, Javier Bardem...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!