The rants and raves of a teenage cinephile who is just a little bit obsessed with Catherine O'Hara and Hayao Miyazaki.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorry, sorry!


I hate apologizing for not posting but seeing as I haven't done so in a couple of weeks I thought I'd let you all know that I'm fine - I've been feeling a particularly lazy streak, coupled with transitioning into summer + my newfound obsession with watching the show "Damages" on Netflix. Which, I love. If any of you are fans of the show, please sound off below - Glenn Close and Rose Byrne are so fantastic! Anyway, look out for reviewish type things of "Super 8" and "X-Men" soon, along with another addition to the Catherine O'Hara project. Carry on!

5 comments:

  1. Looooooooooooooooove this show! Glenn Close has never been sexier, imho. My roomie and I had to FORCE OURSELVES to stop so that we didn't spend an entire day watching it. So addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMAGES is brilliant. I can't wait for it to come back in July and (hopefully) have Glenn take even another Emmy next year.

    Love Danson in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something about the first five minutes of the first episode of Damages that I can't get through. I need to make myself watch it at some point, everyone loves that show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the damages love from Walter and Andrew! It's remarkably addictive and I can't wait for the new season either.

    5plitreel, I know that the flashback format is an issue for some but I encourage that you keep going, it's totally worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm why hadn't I seen this post?
    Damages is god, pure and simple. Can't wait for it to come back in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...leave a comment!